Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 Christmas!
We had a great Christmas, the kids enjoyed their presents from Santa, and we enjoyed watching them play. We went to the Matthews' house in Oakley, barely, we almost didn't make it through the snow drifts. We had to call and request snow plows and they still didn't come out and clear the road. One drift was at least 3 feet tall. What should have been a 45 min drive turned into 2 1/2 hours!! It was worth it, though being able to be with family for Christmas. I get to enjoy my family soon, they are on their way from Mississippi and I am counting down til they get here! This is a great Christmas!

4 comments:

The Tolberts said...

Hey Christina! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I've tried to call, but I'm sure you've been busy with family and your family coming in. We miss you and can't wait to get together again!

Gorski Family said...

It looks like you guys have had a great christmas! I miss you we have to do something after we get back from cali.
happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina. This is Lindsey from Rick's College. I just saw you on Emily's blog and wanted to say hi. Your family is so cute! ...hope it's okay if I check it out every once in awhile.

Anna D. said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. The pics of Brayden are sweet.